openbutter3.jpg

About

FleurEssence was created with 3 ideas in mind:

1. 'All natural' means 100% real. Organic 95% of the time. The other 5%, still all natural. No preservatives besides Vitamin E oil (from non GMO soy). Scented with therapeutic Essential Oils.

2. Affordable prices. You shouldn't have to be wealthy to use good products on your skin

3. Products that work. I don't  promise eternal youth. I promise my products will soothe, soften & rejuvenate your skin.